Ok, enough Rocky Horror!
Unless you want me to belt out the entire verse to 'Touch Me' - love that.
I thought it might be fun to take a look back at my very first blog post from 2016. Hence the Time Warp vibes, to take a look and see whether it still stacks up. It was a '10 Things About Me' post. Fascinating, am I right?
Ok, lets do it. Here's the link to the original post - https://brighttights.com.au/blog/my-10-things-about-sam-from-bright-tights-/
Here we go;
- I’m a semi-retired backpacker. My beloved backpack has become the home to my clothes that no longer fit.
Yup, still stands. My beloved backpack still stores clothes I can't part with.
2. I love anything nautical. My wardrobe is full of stripes. For too long I believed that stripes were only for skinny girls, what a lie!
Yes, still wearing stripes. I find it incredibly difficult to say no to buying yet another striped top.
3. I’m married. We have been married for 4 years, together for 10.
Married for 8, together for 14 years. I think.
4. I am a Mumma to 3 boys – 6,6 and 2.
10,10 and 6.
5. Yup, that’s right. I am blessed with identical twin boys.
Still identical. Funny that.
6. I have moved generally every 3 years since I was 22, and don’t like to stay in one place for too long. However, with school age boys I can’t see us leaving Brisbane anytime soon.
Same house and everything. Shit this is riveting stuff.
7. I am obsessed with the Kmart hack and inspo Instagram accounts. I loved them, as well as Kmart.
Here we go, something controversial. No longer shop at Kmart. I find that their clothes don't last, and while they look cute on Instagram - the quality isn't there. I recently saw a few of my fav Fashun influencers sporting this cute green Kmart dress. It was shit quality in store and I walked away. I think as people we need to be smarter about what we buy. Boo Yeah!
8. I love James Bond films, but don’t have a favourite Bond.
That's utterly crap, Dr No is my favourite Bond film. Roger Moore is my fav Bond, followed by lover Daniel Craig.
9. One of my favourite pre-kid things to do was go out for a lazy breakfast, drink coffee, read the papers and eat eggs.
Still love eating breakfast, it's the best.
10. I love going to the beach. My happy place is Mudjimba on the Sunshine Coast, which isn’t far from where I grew up.
Happy place is still happy.
Wow, *sigh* I feel like this one was a little tame. I was hoping for something, I don't know, something.
Would you like for me to take a look at my 2017 10 things? Leave me a comment below!